RULES ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a computer or mobile device while visiting a particular site. Using cookies, your site remembers your actions and preferences (such as sign-in, language, font size, and other desired display-related settings) over a long period of time, so you do not need to re-enter them each time you return to the site or browse its various pages.
1. Temporary user cookies (session-id) and / or persistent cookies are limited to a few hours in some cases - we use them to store your preferences and settings on your device and to enhance your experience. For example, saving your personal preferences in cookies, allows you not to constantly set your preferences over and over again. Also, if you resign from interest-based ads, we will save your selections to drop in the cookie on your device
2. Authentication cookies, used for authentication services, during the page review period - we use them to verify your authenticity. This cookie allows you to navigate from pages to pages without having to reapply on each page. You can also save the login information so you do not have to sign in every time you return to the site
3. User security cookies are used for detecting the abuse of authenticity, limited duration - we use them to process information that provides us with security and to determine fraud and misuse
4. Multimedia content cookies, such as flash player cookies, for the duration of page views
5. cookies that allow loading during the page review - we use them to remember the information you give us and we store this information in the cookie so we can remember this information
7. Third party cookies to share social networking plugins for registered social network members - Our sites include social media cookies, including those that allow social networking users to share content over that network.This is happening on websites that allow you to sign up for social networking accounts and share social network content (for example, through the "Like" button). The specific impact on your privacy will differ from social network to social network and depends on the privacy settings you have chosen on those networks. You can find out how to manage these cookies on their web pages.
In addition to the mentioned cookies we also use:
1. cookies of social networking add-ons designed for tracking
It's also important to note that some videos embedded in our pages use an anonymous collecting statistics cookie for how you came and the videos you've visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website, but will provide you with a better viewing experience.
You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do, some features of this site may not work.
Cookie information is not used to personally identify you, and sample data is completely under our control.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
DO WE USE THE OTHER COOKIES?
Some of our pages or subpages may use additional and / or different cookies than those we have previously mentioned and described. For example:
The companies we rent for providing services on our behalf, such as site analytics, set cookies when you visit our sites,
Details about them will be enabled at the moment they appear and we will ask you for a deposit at that time, if you have not previously given it, so we can also store these cookies.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE COOKIES?
You can control or delete cookies as desired.
More information here.
You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, and the settings of most browsers allow you to block cookie storage. If you block cookies, you may need to manually customize some of your preferences on each visit to the web site, and certain services and features may not be available.
HOW TO DELETE THE COOKIES?
Most cookies can be easily deleted, but please note that deleting or blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on page usage.
However, if you decide to turn or disable cookies on your computer, you need to update your browser's settings (for information about how to delete and disable cookies, go to your browser by selecting Help menu).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXCLUSION OF COOKIES
There are currently several web pages to exclude cookies for various services.
You can read more at the following web addresses:
With the help of the great help you can also be the following web site:
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
NEW REGULATION AND CONTROL OF COOKIES
Each visit of our website may decide to re-regulate and control cookies, and you can delete or modify them at any time.